The fire broke out in Antalya

The fire that broke out on the roof of a hotel in Antalya-Alanya aread which spread to other floors. Tourists in the hotel were evacuated. Thankfully, there was no casualties or injured casualties in the fire which was extinguished after about half an hour of work.

It is estimated that the fire was caused by the flames leaping from the chimney of the hotel. As the reason, it was determined that there were deficiencies in the general maintenance and cleaning of the chimney. It is stated that the hotel will suffer financial damage due to the fire, and alsp there will be fined for not complying with fire safety and regulations.


Back to top button